The completely refurbished railway carriage bed and breakfast has a likeness to a ‘Tiny House’. It is located on the property looking over the dam towards the vineyard. It is perfect for a quiet weekend away, short stay for work or a base to explore the surrounding area including the Grampians.
With a king size bed, living area, kitchenette, and rustic styled bathroom the space has everything you need. Sit, relax and watch the birdlife over the vineyard and dam on the front deck. The deck has a hooded BBQ with a side burner for cooking meals or relax on the lawn area that leads to the dam with a table and chairs and a fire drum to enjoy.
Our Bed and Breakfast has adopted enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure the safety of our guests.
- $150 per night – midweek
- $160 per night – Friday and Saturday night
- Minimum 2-night booking (single nights may be available during the week around other bookings and incur an additional 10% fee)
Contact us for discount offers for 3 nights or more.
Guests are invited to book a complimentary wine tasting at the onsite Cellar Door as a part of their stay. Guests also receive a 10% discount on any wine purchased during their stay.
Prices vary during peak times – During the months of December and January and Easter add 10% to the price per night.
Gourmet Picnic Hampers for 2 packed up to take offsite. Cost: $60.
Gourmet Platter for 2 to have in your accommodation. Cost: $60
Miners Ridge Cheese Platter. Cost: $30
Click here for examples of what may be available
Weekend wine package – $450
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast for 2 nights
- 1 personal wine tasting of our Miners Ridge range wines
- 2 x bottles of wine from our Miners Ridge range to take home or enjoy over the weekend (additional bottles can be purchased over the weekend with a 10% discount)
- 1 x Gourmet Picnic Hamper or platter to be enjoyed over your weekend.
- Fresh fruit and a little sweet treat
- NB Available mid-week as well