Take in the natural beauty of the Grampians at sunset from the highest vantage point in our vineyard.
The experience begins in our tasting room where you will be guided through a relaxed and casual private tasting of our small but impressive range of wines. Choose your preferred bottle of wine to enjoy while watching the sunset. You will be transported to our neighboring vineyard to enjoy an hour or so soaking in the rugged beauty of the Australian bush and magnificent sunset over the Grampians from the highest vantage point on the hill
A Miners Ridge picnic hamper of all things that go well with wine, will be provided for you to enjoy with your wine on the hill. At the conclusion of sunset, you will be collected and returned.
- Private wine tasting with a cheese platter
- Transport to vineyard and sunset viewing area
- Gourmet picnic hamper
- 1 bottle of wine from per person
- Enquire about a transfer from your home or accommodation (not included in price)
- $100 per person
Discounted rate for:
- Guests in our accommodation
- Wine club members
- Groups of 4 or more people
Days and times
- Every evening during warmer months
- Begins around 6.00pm
- Depart for home around 8.30- 9.00pm daylight saving time
What to expect!
- Fantastic views
- Great wines and food
- Relaxed and casual bush experience
- Additional wine can be purchased with a 10% discount applied if purchased on the night
- This experience is seasonal and is weather dependent so may be cancelled or modified by either party if the weather is not suitable.
- Wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
- Onsite accommodation available – Bed and Breakfast and facilities for caravans available
An enquiry about availability can be made by contacting Katrina directly on:
Phone: 0438 039727 or
Further information will be discussed with guests upon booking.