The completely refurbished railway carriage bed and breakfast located on the property is perfect for a quiet weekend away, short stay for work or a base to explore the surrounding area.
With a king size bed, living area, kitchenette, and rustic styled bathroom the space has everything you need. Sit, relax and watch the birdlife over the vineyard and dam on the front deck. The deck has a hooded BBQ with a side burner for cooking meals or relax on the lawn area that leads to the dam with a table and chairs and a fire drum to enjoy.
- $110 per night – midweek
- $120 per night – Friday and Saturday night (minimum 2-night booking)
Prices and minimum nights may vary during peak times
Weekend wine package – $350
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast for 2 nights
- 1 x 30-minute personal wine tasting of our 5 Miners Ridge range wines available on deck of bed and breakfast, by the dam or in our wine tasting area
- 2 x bottles of wine to take home or enjoy over the weekend (additional bottles can be purchased over the weekend with a 10% discount)
- 1 x cheese and savoury platter in your accommodation on arrival
- 1 x guided walk of vineyard
- Coordination of winery tour with local tour providers (cost of tour additional)