The completely refurbished railway carriage bed and breakfast located on the property is perfect for a quiet weekend away, short stay for work or a base to explore the surrounding area.
With a king size bed, living area, kitchenette, and rustic styled bathroom the space has everything you need. Sit, relax and watch the birdlife over the vineyard and dam on the front deck. The deck has a hooded BBQ with a side burner for cooking meals or relax on the lawn area that leads to the dam with a table and chairs and a fire drum to enjoy.
Our Bed and Breakfast has adopted enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure the safety of our guests.
- $140 per night – midweek
- $150 per night – Friday and Saturday night
- Minimum 2-night booking (single nights may be available during the week around other bookings and incur an additional 10% fee)
Contact us for discount offers for 3 nights or more.
Prices and minimum nights may vary during peak times.
Weekend wine package – $400
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Continental breakfast for 2 nights
- 1 x 30-minute personal wine tasting of our Miners Ridge range wines available on deck of bed and breakfast, by the dam or in our wine tasting area
- 2 x bottles of wine from our Miners Ridge range to take home or enjoy over the weekend (additional bottles can be purchased over the weekend with a 10% discount)
- 1 x Gourmet Picnic Hamper/platter to be enjoyed over your weekend.
- Coordination of winery tour with local tour providers (cost of tour additional)
- NB Available mid week at 10% off.
- Gourmet Picnic Hampers available for $60 per couple.
2. Light meals available for $25 per meal
3. Miners Ridge Cheese and Produce Platter. Cost: $30
Click here for examples of what may be available